St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital makes this a smooth and simple transition for you and your patient when you need to admit a patient directly to the hospital.
How to Admit
To learn more about St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital, email Anna Phares, Field Marketing Manager, St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital, to schedule an in-person meeting or to set up a hospital tour.
- Call Us: The House Supervisor will promptly connect you to a board-certified/eligible hospitalist to direct admit your patient.
- We Admit:
- Discuss medical assessment with our hospitalist
- Hospitalist will then place the admitting orders
- Nurse will be waiting for your patient with a bed ready
- We Communicate:
- Our staff will follow up with you regarding your patient's progress
- Discharge summary provided to you and your patient
- Follow-up appointments for patient are scheduled with you