We are bringing to healthcare the next generation of hospitals. Environments of healing that are better for patients, more efficient for our processes and vital to the innovation of our industry. From competitive benefit plans to a family and service-oriented company culture, St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital offers its employees a rewarding and motivating career with compelling career growth opportunities.
St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital offers many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for a variety of medical professions.
- Patient Access Coordinator
- Patient Access Manager
- Radiology Manager
- Radiology/CT Technologist
- Registered Nurse – Inpatient
- Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Our full-time employees are eligible for the following important benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life insurance, long term, and short term disability
- Twelve company holidays each year subject to individual employee schedules
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off, personal days, or illness each year
- 401(k) retirement planning with employer matching contributions up to five percent
- Complimentary family style lunches provided each day, at no cost to employee
- Discretionary bonuses based on company and department performance
Learn more about the exciting career opportunities available at St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospitals.