Your next career is waiting!
St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital is now hiring for PRNs and part-time RNs at our five locations around Indianapolis. Start dates include: October 22, November 5, and December 3. Apply today!
Click the link below to explore additional opportunities at the Neighborhood Hospitals.
St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital provides a modern approach to personalized, high quality, compassionate care. With neighborhood locations throughout the greater Indianapolis area, specializing in 24/7 emergency services and inpatient stays, this leading-edge hospital concept provides greater access to patient care, while drawing on the breadth and expertise of the St. Vincent integrated health network. After listening to and engaging our communities, St. Vincent is pleased to offer its patients an exceptional patient experience, with convenient locations, short wait times, skilled patient care from board-certified/eligible physicians and experienced nurses, as well as dedicated lab, imaging and pharmacy services.
We are bringing to healthcare the next generation of hospitals. Environments of healing that are better for patients, more efficient for our processes and vital to the innovation of our industry. From competitive benefit plans to a family and service-oriented company culture, St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital offers its employees a rewarding and motivating career with compelling career growth opportunities.
St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital offers many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for a variety of medical professions.
- Patient Access Coordinator
- Patient Access Manager
- Radiology Manager
- Radiology/CT Technologist
- Registered Nurse – Inpatient
- Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Our full-time employees are eligible for the following important benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life insurance, long term, and short term disability
- Twelve company holidays each year subject to individual employee schedules
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off, personal days, or illness each year
- 401(k) retirement planning with employer matching contributions up to five percent
- Complimentary family style lunches provided each day, at no cost to employee
- Discretionary bonuses based on company and department performance
Learn more about the exciting career opportunities available at St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospitals.