By building multiple hospital locations in and around the greater Indianapolis area, patients are never far from a St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital. Open 24/7, 365 days a year, with less than 15-minute wait times, patients can rely on St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospitals for care in their time of need.
Highlights of innovation include:
- Convenient locations: Our neighborhood hospitals are built where patients live and work, bringing medical care when and where they need it.
- Low wait times: It’s our commitment that our board-certified/eligible ER physician will see all patients within 15 minutes of their arrival.
- Easy access: Enjoy convenient, free parking.
- Efficient building design and streamlined processes: Our design results in major efficiencies during a patients’ hospital stay.
- Patient rooms visible from centralized nursing station
- In-house diagnostic services within steps of patient rooms
- Quick registration and discharge process
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment: Enjoy efficiencies because of our equipment; low-dose CT and fully digital X-ray machines, Novus i-dome touchpads to keep track of nurse rounding and patient needs, and also a mobile telemedicine cart.
- Quick turn-around times on testing and medication: No wasted time due to our streamlined processes and in-house lab, radiology and pharmacy services.
- Telemedicine services: Internists and specialists through our inpatient telemedicine services provide fast consults and care, resulting in fast turnaround times for quality diagnosis and treatment during a hospital stay.
- Calming, healing environment: Outfitted with soothing interiors, our hospitals offer comfortable furnishings, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, a family lounge, free refreshments and more to make our patients’ overall stay as stress-free as possible.